The Last Day of Fall in the Capital City: Actual Play

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

The Last Day of Fall in the Capital City: Actual Play

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 am

A few Truths Established about Q'naldinir, since it is shared I will give these first in case they can be used in someone else's game:

Somewhere within the Senate building, there is an entrance to ruins:

* Mostly composed of narrow passages.
* Diminutive Ork can be found there.
* A Famous Catacomb hosting several Suaven.
* It is generally shaped like a wheel, with six sections, one for each House.
* All Suaven whisper to those who visit and the experience is rather overwhelming.
* The Ork fear one Suaven in particular (Blooded of the Falcon).
* On the last day of Fall, only one Wolf Suaven remains untouched (all other Wolf Suaven are destroyed), and five Falcon Suaven are destroyed (while every other Suaven remains).

I will post more when I get my facts typed up.
Last edited by Nihilistic Mind on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: The Last Day of Fall in the Capital City: Actual Play

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 am

Thankyou!
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby TheDragonMaster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Sorry about that. In fairness I wasn't going to slaughter the wolf suaven (only one survived). I was compelled by the narator, declined the compel, then bribed with yet more style. So I had Rali order his spy network and roadmen to begin the slaughter. And Fabien seemed somewhat surprised at that point that they were being slaughtered.

So Rali is no more (and I was so looking forward to coming to the LARP in Yellow).

However I've got a new character (almost) that will take his place.
Last edited by TheDragonMaster on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDragonMaster

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Madness is as Madness does...
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Alright, let me make this very clear before you begin to think I was being an unfair Narrator, Anthony. A cruel Narrator perhaps, but I try to be as fair as I can. The concept of that stone seduced you just like it did seduce Rali into Madness. I used the system against Rali and from my point of view the idea seemed to suit you. I was surprised that Rali had gotten lucky enough to get away destroying so many, convincing his own Vassals to get past the wrath of the Suaven.

Poor, poor Suaven. Poor, poor Rali. They will tell his tale in many Operas to come.

Oh, and what do you mean by 'take his place'? Are you implying that your new character will be wearing Yellow at the LARP? :)
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby TheDragonMaster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 pm

No, he won't be wearing yellow. The only character I'll ever play who might have done so is now deceased. But he will replace Rali as the character I'll be playing. Don't know if he will show up at the LARP or not though. Depends on how attached to him I become I suppose.
TheDragonMaster

Postby Keith Fyans » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am

I would suggest that LARPing is a geat way to bed in a new character 8-)
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby TheDragonMaster » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

If you're a fan of LARPing that is, and if you'll be playing the character after the LARP. Since the LARP will be my last Houses thing for a while it won't do for that, and I prefer pnp to LARP.
TheDragonMaster

Return to Cabal: Crimson Sorrow